Michael Jackson & his nephews 3T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson & his nephews 3T

All about the gorgeous Michael Jackson and his nephews 3T.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endurance [1] Apple Valley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Jackson's Wife
Admin&Owner
Admin&Owner
Michael Jackson's Wife

Character sheet
Michael Jackson: is the King of Pop

Endurance [1] Apple Valley Empty
PostSubject: Endurance [1] Apple Valley   Endurance [1] Apple Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:27 am

Episode 1, Right To Stay
JD ROTH: Today on a special episode of Endurance 16 members from the same family are going to compete against each other to see who will become the Endurance Champ here in Apple Valley, California.

*Theme song starts*

One Family
*Shows the 16 family members*

One Gorgeous Host
*Shows JD*

Drama
*Shows A Girl Crying*

Tough Challenges
*Shows Someone Falling In Water*

One Location
*Shows Apple Valley, Ca*

One Great Game
*Shows Logo*

AMBER: I’m Amber, I live here in Apple Valley, California. I’m a huge fan of Endurance and a huge fan of the host JD Roth. I love him so much.

ADAM: I’m Adam, I live in Los Angeles, California. I’m very athletic. I know that I will get far in this game. I’m Amber’s older brother.

MARLENE: I’m Marlene, I live in Los Angeles, California with my husband, Adam.

JOHN: I’m John, I live in Chico, California. I’m Marlene’s younger brother.

KELSEY: I’m Kelsey, I live in Chico, California. I’m Amber and Adam’s younger cousin.

UNCLE JOHN: I’m John, I live in Chico, California. I’m Amber, Adam and Kelsey’s Uncle.

JEN: I’m Jen, I live in Chico, California. I’m Marlene and John’s older sister.

DAVE: I’m Dave, I live in Chico, California. I hope that I get Amber as my partner.

KATIE: I’m Katie, I live in Chico, California. I’m Marlene, John and Jen’s younger sister.

DAVID: I’m David, I live Chico, California.

STEPHANIE: I’m Stephanie, I live in Chico, California. I’m David’s older sister.

ALEX: I’m Alex, I live in Chico, California. I’m Marlene, John, Jen and Katie’s adopted brother.

AIMEÉ: I’m Aimeé, I live in Chico, California. I’m Kelsey’s older sister and Amber and Adam’s younger cousin.

KYLE: I’m Kyle, I live in Chico, California. I’m Amber, Adam, Kelsey and Aimeé’s younger cousin.

AUNT SONI: I’m Soni (pronounced sunny), I live in Chico, California. I’m Dave’s ex-wife, Kyle’s mom and I’m Amber, Adam, Kelsey and Aimeé’s Aunt.

UNCLE SCOTT: I’m Scott, I live in Chico, California. I’m Aimeé and Kelsey’s dad, Soni’s older brother and I’m Amber, Adam and Kyle’s Uncle.

*Shows the Contestants with JD*

JD: Welcome, I’m JD Roth. I know that most of you live up in Chico. Two of you live in Los Angeles and only one of you lives right here in Apple Valley.

AMBER (thinking): He is so gorgeous.

JD: You’re all here to compete against each other to become the Endurance Apple Valley Champ. You will need 14 Pyramid pieces to become the Endurance Champ. They are Courage, Commitment, Discipline, Luck, Heart, Knowledge, Leadership, Strength, Trust, Teamwork, Perseverance, Ingenuity, Friendship and Karma. Some of you will have to survive the Temple of Fate. On Temple days the winner of the Temple missions will have to make the decision of two team who will get sent to the Temple of Fate, but choose carefully because two teams go up but only one team comes back. Right over there is where you will be staying while you are here. It has no electricity and only a piece of wood to sleep on. So now why don’t you go and see where you will be staying and I will see you later for the Right To Stay challenge.

*Shows the Girls entering their hut*

THE GIRLS: Oh my god!!!

AMBER: This is so cool.

KATIE: I could so get use to living here.

JEN: This is awesome. I want to stay here forever.

*Shows the Guys entering their hut*

THE GUYS: Oh my god!!!!

DAVE: This is cool.

ADAM: I could so get use to this.

JOHN: I want to live here forever. This is so awesome.

*Shows the contestants outside*

AMBER: I hope that I make it past the Right To Stay challenge. I don’t want to go home today.

ADAM: I don’t think you are going to make it past the Right To Stay challenge sis.

DAVE: Well I think that she is going to make it.

AMBER: Thanks Dave.

DAVE: You’re welcome.

KELSEY: So Amber who do you want as your partner if you make it past the Right To Stay challenge?

AMBER: I don’t know who I want. I know who I don’t want.

MARLENE: Who don’t you want as your partner, Amber?

AMBER: I don’t want my brother that’s for sure.

ADAM: That’s good because I don’t want you either, Amber.

AMBER: Who do you want Adam?

ADAM: I want Marlene of course.

AMBER: Of course.

*Shows the contestants with JD*

JD: In just a few minutes 4 of you will be going home and the rest of you will become the 12 official Endurance players. Are you ready?

EVERYONE: Yeah!!!!

JD: So all you have to do is hang from the bars behind me over the water as long as you can and the first 2 girls and the first 2 guys that fall in the water will be eliminated. As always it’s ladies first.

*Shows the girls with their hands on the bars*

JD: Girls are you ready!?!

THE GIRLS: YEAH!!!!

JD: On your mark, get set, GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Shows the girls swing out so they are above the water*

JD: Don’t fall girls.

JOHN: Come on, girls you can do it. Don’t fall.

ADAM: You can do it. Go girls.

DAVID: Let’s go girls.

*Three minutes later*

JD: Soni just fell in at the 3 minute mark. One more girl falls and we’ll have the 6 girls that will be the 6 official Endurance players.

ALEX: Don’t fall, girls, don’t fall.

JD: It’s been 3 and a half minutes girls.

UNCLE SCOTT: Come on, girls. Don’t fall.

DAVE: You can do it, girls.

*A few more minutes went by*

JD: Aimeé fell at the 5 minute mark and that means the remaining 6 are the official Endurance players.

*Shows the 6 remaining girls celebrating and jumping into the water*

AMBER (on becoming an Endurance player): Yes I made it. I had a feeling that I was going to make it. I can’t believe that I made it. I’m so excited.

*Shows the 2 eliminated girls that fell in*

SONI (on being eliminated): I wish that I could have held on longer but my arms were getting tired and before I knew it I was in the water and out of the game.

AIMEÉ (on being eliminated): Oh, man I wanted to stay here a little longer but I guess you can’t always get what you want.

*Shows JD talking to the guys*

JD: Guys it’s now your turn and let me tell you those girls out there were very impressive. Are you ready guys?

THE GUYS: Yeah!!!!

*Shows the guys with their hands on the bars*

JD: On your mark, get set, GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Shows the guys swing out so they are above the water*

JD: Don’t fall guys. Let’s see if you can make it longer than the girls.

AMBER: Come on guys. You can do it. Don’t fall. (thinking): Especially you Dave.

MARLENE: Let’s go guys.

KELSEY: Don’t fall, guys, don’t fall.

STEPHANIE: You can do it guys.

*Four minutes later*

JD: Kyle just fell at the 4 minute mark. One more guy falls and we’ll have the 6 guys that will become the other 6 official Endurance players.

KATIE: Don’t fall guys, don’t fall.

JEN: You can do it guys. Don’t fall.

JD: Let’s go guys. Don’t fall.

*A few minutes later*

JD: Scott fell in at the 6 and half minute mark and that means the remaining 6 guys are the other 6 official Endurance players.

*Shows the remaining 6 guys celebrating and jumping into the water*

DAVE (on becoming an Endurance player): I can’t believe I made it. I’m so happy that I get to stay here longer.

*Shows the 2 eliminated contestants*

KYLE (on being eliminated): I was hoping to stay on longer but my arms weren’t let me. Hopefully I will get another chance next year or the year after that, but we’ll see.

UNCLE SCOTT (on being eliminated): I wish that I could stay here longer, but like my daughter Aimeé said you can’t always get what you want.

*Shows JD talking to the 12 official Endurance players*

JD: Congratulations you 12 are now the official Endurance players. Tomorrow you will get into your teams. So get a good night’s rest and I will see you tomorrow for the partner game.

*Shows JD walking off and the contestants walking to their huts*

*Shows Amber watching JD leave and Kelsey noticing Amber watching JD*

KELSEY: Amber what are you doing?

AMBER: I’m watching JD leave.

KELSEY: Why is that?

AMBER: I don’t know I just want to.

KELSEY: Come on, Amber you can tell me.

AMBER: Ok, if I tell you can you promise not to tell the others.

KELSEY: I promise.

AMBER: Thanks, Kels.

KELSEY: So why were you watching JD leave?

AMBER: Well, the truth is I have this secret crush on him and I don’t want him or the others to find out yet.

KELSEY: A secret crush?

AMBER: Yes.

KELSEY: Why do you have a crush on him?

AMBER: For one he’s gorgeous.

*Shows the girls walking to their huts*

End of Episode 1

JD: Next time on Endurance Apple Valley. The 12 remaining contestants will be paired up into teams.

*Shows Amber smiling*

JD: Some may get who they want.

*Shows Katie crying*

JD: Some may get who they don’t want.

*Shows two teams forming an alliance*

JD: Find out who ends up with who next time on Endurance Apple Valley.
Back to top Go down
http://mjjmoonwalker.proboards.com/index.cgi
Michael Jackson's Wife
Admin&Owner
Admin&Owner
Michael Jackson's Wife

Character sheet
Michael Jackson: is the King of Pop

Endurance [1] Apple Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance [1] Apple Valley   Endurance [1] Apple Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:38 am

Episode 2, Partner Selection
JD: Last time on Endurance Apple Valley. 16 contestants from one family traveled here to find out that they had to compete against each other to become the Endurance Apple Valley Champ. 12 of them made it past the Right To Stay and 4 of them didn’t make it.

*Shows the 12 remaining contestants*

JD: Amber.

*Shows Amber*

JD: Dave.

*Shows Dave*

JD: Marlene.

*Shows Marlene*

JD: Adam.

*Shows Adam*

JD: Jen.

*Shows Jen*

JD: John.

*Shows John*

JD: Katie.

*Shows Katie*

JD: Alex.

*Shows Alex*

JD: Kelsey.

*Shows Kelsey*

JD: David.

*Shows David*

JD: Stephanie.

*Shows Stephanie*

JD: John.

*Shows Uncle John*

JD: These 12 are going to go through a lot in order to become the Endurance Apple Valley Champs.

*Shows the 4 eliminated contestants*

JD: Aimeé.

*Shows Aimeé*

JD: Soni.

*Shows Soni*

JD: Kyle.

*Shows Kyle*

JD: Scott

*Shows Scott*

JD: Their Journey ended when they couldn’t hold on to the bar. Today the final 12 will become the final 6 teams. Who will get the partner of their choice and who will get the partner they don’t want? Find out on Endurance Apple Valley!

*Theme song starts*

One Family
*Shows the 16 family members*

One Gorgeous Host
*Shows JD*

Drama
*Shows A Girl Crying*

Tough Challenges
*Shows Someone Falling In Water*

One Location
*Shows Apple Valley, Ca*

One Great Game
*Shows Logo*

*Shows The Contestants In The Huts*

AMBER *confessional*: I really hope that I get Dave. I don’t want to be with anyone else.

KATIE: I want John as my partner.

MARLENE: I know that this isn’t a surprise but I want Adam.

AMBER: We all know you want Adam, Marlene.

ADAM: Who do you want, Amber?

AMBER: I rather not say.

*Shows the contestants standing in front of JD*

JD: Today you will be able to choose who your partner is.

THE GROUP: YEAH!!!!!!!

JD: Balls labeled 1 through 12 will be launch from a catapult in order the lower the number ball is you will get the partner you want get a higher number ball your fate will be in someone else’s hands. Get ball number one you will have final say who your partner is. Get the last ball well you are leaving your fate in someone else’s hands. Are you ready?

THE GROUP: YEAH!!!!!!!

JD: Launch!

*Shows catapult launching ball number 1 and shows some one catching it*

JD: That’s it Amber has. Amber has ball number 1 the most important ball. Get ready for the next ball.

*Shows the 11 Endurance players getting ready*

JD: Launch!!

*Shows catapult lauching ball number 2 and shows some one else catching it*

JD: That’s it Jen has it.

*Shows ball number 3 being caught by Adam*

JD: Adam has ball number 3.

*Shows ball number 4 being caught by Marlene*

JD: Ball 4 was caught by Marlene.

*Shows ball number 5 being caught by Katie*

JD: Katie has ball number 5.

*Shows ball number 6 being caught by John*

JD: John has ball number 6.

*Shows ball number 7 being caught by Uncle John*

JD: John has ball number 7. Both Johns caught balls 6 and 7.

*Shows ball number 8 being caught by Kelsey*

JD: Kelsey has ball number 8.

*Shows ball number 9 being caught by Stephanie*

JD: Stephanie has ball number 9.

*Shows ball number 10 being caught by David*

JD: David has ball number 10. Whoever catches this next ball the other player will get the last ball.

*Shows ball number 11 being caught by Alex*

JD: Alex has ball number 11 that means Dave has ball number 12.

*Shows all 12 Endurance players holding the balls that they caught.*

JD: So as you can see there are 6 color ropes over there and Dave you got ball number 12 and since there is no one out there yet you get to choose whatever color you want.

DAVE: I’m going to go on Red.

*Shows Dave walking over to the Red spot*

JD: Alex you have 5 colors to choose from. What color do you want?

ALEX: I’m going to go on Orange.

*Shows Alex walking over to the Orange spot*

JD: David you have 4 colors to choose from. What color do you want?

DAVID: I’m going to go on Yellow.

*Shows David walking over to the Yellow spot*

JD: Ok Stephanie you are the first girl that can choose a partner you can be with Dave on the Red Team or you can be with Alex on the Orange Team or you can be with David on the Yellow Team. Whose it going to be? Or you can choose your own color from the remaining three colors?

STEPHANIE: I’m going to be with David.

*Shows Stephanie walking over to the Yellow spot*

JD: As Stephanie walks over to the Yellow spot you can see that the first team as been formed and as they are hugging that doesn’t mean that they are going to stay partners for long.

STEPHANIE: What?

DAVID: He just said that we might not get to be partners.

JD: Those of you that have balls numbered 1 through 6 get to bump the person out if they have the partner you want. So Kelsey you can either take Dave on the Red Team or you can be with Alex on the Orange Team Whose it going to be? Or you can choose your own color from the remaining three colors?

KELSEY: I’m going to go on to Green.

*Shows Kelsey walking over to the Green spot*

JD: Ok John.

UNCLE JOHN: You can call me Uncle John so that me and the other John don’t get mixed up.

JD: Ok Uncle John you can either take Kelsey as your partner or you can take one of the remaining two colors.

UNCLE JOHN: I’m going to be with Kelsey on the Green Team.

*Shows Uncle John walking over to the Green spot*

JD: As you can see the first two teams have been formed. So John you are the first guy that can bump either David on the Yellow Team or the other John on the Green Team or you can choose your own team color.

JOHN: I’m going to go on to Blue.

*Shows John walking over to the Blue spot*

JD: Katie you can either take Dave on the Red Team or you can be with Alex on the Orange Team or you can be with David on the Yellow Team or Uncle John on the Green Team or John on the Blue Team or you can choose to be on the Purple Team. What’s it going to be?

KATIE: I’m going to be with my brother John on the Blue Team.

JD: Ok let’s just hope that none of them will bump you.

*Shows Katie walking over to the Blue spot*

JD: Marlene you can either take Dave on the Red Team or you can be with Alex on the Orange Team or you can be with David on the Yellow Team or Uncle John on the Green Team or John on the Blue Team or you can choose to be on the Purple Team. What’s it going to be?

MARLENE: I’m going to go on to Purple.

*Shows Marlene walking over to the Purple spot.*

JD: So Adam you can bump either David on the Yellow Team or Uncle John on the Green Team or the other John on the Blue Team or you can choose to be on the Purple Team. What’s it going to be?

ADAM: I’m going to be with Marlene on the Purple Team.

*Shows Adam walking over to the Purple spot*

JD: Jen you can either be with Dave on the Red Team or you can be with Alex on the Orange Team or you can bump one of the other girls if they have the partner you want. What’s it going to be?

JEN: Well, JD, I’m going to have to bump out Katie and be with John on the Blue Team.

*Shows everyone with shocked looks on their faces*

KATIE *interview*: I can’t believe Jen did that she knew I wanted John as my partner.

*Shows Jen walking over to the Blue spot*

JD: Now Katie you can either go on the Red spot and be with Dave or you can go over to the Orange spot and be with Alex.

KATIE: Can I bump someone?

JD: No you can’t you have to either choose one of the two guys that are open who will it be?

KATIE: I’m going to be with Alex on the Orange Team.

*Shows Katie walking over to the Orange spot.*

JD: Now Amber you have ball number 1 and you can bump any girl you want if they have the partner you want or you can choose the only guy that doesn’t have a partner yet. What’s it going to be, Amber?

AMBER: JD, I’m going to be with Dave on the Red Team.

JD: You’re not going to bump anyone?

AMBER: No I’m not.

JD: Why?

AMBER: Because I want to be Dave’s partner from the beginning and I knew that no one else was going to pick him.

*Shows Amber walking over to the Red spot.*

JD: I’m now looking at the 12 teams of Endurance Apple Valley. Later I will reward you with your first pyramid piece and tell you about your grand prize trip.

*Shows the teams talking in front of their huts*

KATIE: Jen you knew that I wanted John as my partner. How could you bump me from the Blue spot?

JEN: I’m sorry but I didn’t want to be with Alex because he is shorter than me and John and I are about the same height.

KATIE: How come you didn’t tell me?

JEN: Well, John and I promise each other that we wouldn’t tell you that we were going to be partners.

*Shows the teams wearing their Endurance team color shirts and standing in front JD*

JD: You look great in your team color shirts. Now you can choose your first pyramid piece. So Red Team what piece do you want?

AMBER: Heart.

*Shows JD handing them the Heart piece*

JD: So Orange Team what piece do you want?

KATIE: Commitment.

*Shows JD handing them the Commitment piece*

JD: So Yellow Team what piece do you want?

STEPHANIE: Teamwork.

*Shows JD handing them the Teamwork piece*

JD: So Green Team what piece do you want?

KELSEY: Leadership.

*Shows JD handing them the Leadership piece*

JD: So Blue Team what piece do you want?

JEN: Luck.

*Shows JD handing them the Luck piece*

JD: So Purple Team what piece do you want?

MARLENE: Strength.

*Shows JD handing them the Strength piece*

JD: Now that you got your first piece do you want to know where you will be going if you go all the way and become the Endurance Champs?

THE TEAMS: YEAH!!!!!!

JD: You will be going to Paris, France. To see the Effiel Tower and you will get a VIP tour of Disneyland Paris.

AMBER: Oh my gosh, I’ve always wanted to go to Paris.

JD: Tomorrow is your first Endurance Mission and we’ll see how well you do with your partner’s in tomorrow’s mission. So get know your partners very well and get a good night’s sleep and I’ll see you all tomorrow for your first team mission.

*Shows JD watching off and the Teams walking back to their huts*

End of episode 2

JD: Next time on Endurance Apple Valley. The 6 teams will play everyone’s favorite mission.

*Shows someone missing a ball*

KELSEY: I should’ve had that.

*Shows someone catching the ball*

JD: Find out who wins the first Endurance Mission next time on Endurance Apple Valley.
Back to top Go down
http://mjjmoonwalker.proboards.com/index.cgi

Endurance [1] Apple Valley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson & his nephews 3T :: Other :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: