Michael Jackson & his nephews 3T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson & his nephews 3T

All about the gorgeous Michael Jackson and his nephews 3T.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endurance [1] Alabama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Jackson's Wife
Admin&Owner
Admin&Owner
Michael Jackson's Wife

Character sheet
Michael Jackson: is the King of Pop

Endurance [1] Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Endurance [1] Alabama   Endurance [1] Alabama Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:18 am

Episode 1, Right To Stay
JD ROTH: Today 20 contestants from around the country came here to Alabama to compete against each other to become the Endurance Alabama Champ.

*Theme song starts*

20 Contestants
*Shows the 20 contestants*

One Gorgeous Host
*Shows JD*

Drama
*Shows A Girl Crying*

Tough Challenges
*Shows Someone Falling In Water*

One Location
*Shows a remote location in Alabama*

One Great Game
*Shows Logo*

AMBER: My name is Amber and I'm 15 years old. I live in Chico, California. I really hope that I get far in this game. I don't want to come all this way and then get sent home on the first day.

GEOFF: My name is Geoff and I'm 15 years old. I live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.

ROLANDA: My name is Rolanda and I'm 17 years old. I also live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.

JONATHAN: My name is Jonathan and I'm 18 years old. I live in Orange Beach, Alabama.

DEBBY: My name is Debby and I'm 15 years old. I live in Sacarmento, California. I'm very athletic I know that I will go far in this game.

ALEX: My name is Alex and I'm 14 years old. I live in Houston, Texas. I have a feeling that I'm going to go far in this game.

BAILEY: My name is Bailey and I'm 16 years old. I live in Boston, Massachusetts. I'm athletic and I know that I will go far in this game.

DOUGLAS: My name is Douglas and I'm 17 years old. I live in Chino, California. I hope I go far in this game. I may not be very atheltic, but that won't stop me from trying my best to go as far as I can.

SARAH: My name is Sarah and I'm 15 years old. I live in Savannah, Georgia. I hope I don't get sent home on the first day.

DANNY: My name is Danny and I'm 15 years old. I live in Seattle, Washington.

JENNIFER: My name is Jennifer and I'm 18 years old. I live in Orlando, Florida.

VINNY: My name is Vinny and I'm 15 years old. I live in Little Rock, Arizona.

ELLEN: My name is Ellen and I'm 15 years old. I live in Bedrock, Colorado.

JEROME: My name is Jerome and I'm 16 years old. I live in Jerome, Arizona.

RAINBOW: My name is Rainbow and I'm 17 years old. I live in the Wainiha Valley, Kauai, Hawaii. I learned how to hula dance before I could walk.

BERTRAND: My name is Bertrand and I'm 18 years old. I live in Jerome, Idaho.

BEA: My name is Bea and I'm 13 years old. I live in Glasglow, Montana.

RILEY: My name is Riley and I'm 15 years old. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina.

LISA: My name is Lisa and I'm 14 years old. I live in Tarrytown, New York. I'm very athletic. I've been dancing since I was three and I hope the all my years of dancing will help me get fall in this game.

ROOSEVELT: My name is Roosevelt and I'm 19 years old. I live in Roosevelt City, New Jersey.

*Shows the Contestants with JD*

JD: Welcome, I'm JD Roth.

AMBER (thinking): He is so gorgeous.

JD: You're all here to compete against each other to become the Endurance Alabama Champ. You will need 14 Pyramid pieces to become the Endurance Champ. They are Courage, Commitment, Discipline, Luck, Heart, Knowledge, Leadership, Strength, Trust, Teamwork, Perseverance, Ingenuity, Friendship and Karma. Some of you will have to survive the Temple of Fate. On Temple days the winner of the Temple missions will have to make the decision of two teams who will get sent to the Temple of Fate, but choose carefully because two teams go up but only one team comes back. Right over there is where you will be staying while you are here. It has no electricity and only a piece of wood to sleep on. So now why don’t you go and see where you will be staying and I will see you later for the Right To Stay challenge.

*Shows the Girls entering their hut*

THE GIRLS: Oh my god!!!

ROLANDA: This is so cool.

RAINBOW: This is just like home.

AMBER: I could so get use to living like this.

*Shows the Guys entering their hut*

THE GUYS: Oh my god!!!!

GEOFF: This is so cool.

ALEX: This is tight.

RILEY: This is so totally awesome.

*Shows the contestants talking outside their huts*

AMBER: So if you could pick your partner before going home on the Right To Stay challenge who would you choose.

ROLANDA: I would want Geoff.

AMBER: I kind of figured you would say that Rolanda.

RAINBOW: What about you, Amber?

AMBER: I don't really know right now. I have it down to 5 guys. Who knows if those guys will make it past the Right To Stay challenge?

RILEY: Plus we don't even know what the challenge is.

AMBER: *confessional* If I make it past the Right To Stay challenge there are five guys that I want as my partner but I don't know who I want. They are Jonathan.

*shows Jonathan*

AMBER: *confessional* Danny.

*shows Danny*

AMBER: *confessional* Alex.

*shows Alex*

AMBER: *confessional* Jerome.

*shows Jerome*

AMBER: *confessional* And Riley.

*shows Riley*

AMBER: *confessional* I'm actually leaning more towards Riley. He seems to be more athletic then the other guys.

*shows Amber with the other contestants*

DANNY: So Geoff who would you want as your partner if you make it past the Right To Stay challenge?

GEOFF: I want Rolanda.

AMBER (thinking): Figures.

BERTRAND: I also want Rolanda.

GEOFF: Well we'll see which one of us makes it past the Right To Stay challenge. Whoever does will get Rolanda.

ROLANDA: *confessional* I hope Geoff makes it past the Right To Stay challenge. I don't want any one else but him. I hope I make it past the Right To Stay because I don't want another girl getting him unless it was Amber. I wouldn't mind if Amber got him. Amber's my best friend here.

*shows the contestants walking towards JD*

JD: In a few minutes 6 of you are going to be going home and the rest will become the 14 official Endurance Players. So do you all want to know what you are going to be doing?

GROUP: YEAH!!!!

JD: You have to hold on for as long as you can to the bars hanging above the water, but the first 3 girls and the first three guys to fall in the water will be eliminated.

GROUP: YEAH!!!!

JD: As always it’s ladies first.

*shows all the girls getting ready on the bars with both hands on the bars then after JD said "Go" they all swung forward so that they are above the water*

JD: Ladies are you ready!?!

THE GIRLS: YEAH!!!

JD: On your mark, get set, GO!!

RILEY: Come on girls you can do it.

GEOFF: Don't fall, Rolanda.

JD: 2 minutes girls. You have been hanging for 2 minutes. Don't fall girls.

AMBER (thinking): Don't fall just think of JD. Just keep your mind on JD and you won't fall.

*shows one of the girls falling*

JD: Bea is the first girl that is going home.

RILEY: Don't fall girls.

BERTRAND: Let's go girls. Let's go.

JD: You can do it girls. You have been hanging for 4 minutes now.

*shows another girl falling*

JD: Ellen fell at the 4 minute mark. Only one more girl falls and then we'll have the 7 girls who will be the official Endurance players.

ROOSEVELT: Don't fall girls, don't fall.

GEOFF: Come on girls don't fall. Come on, Rolanda don't fall.

ROLANDA (thinking): Don't fall, don't fall.

*shows the last girl falling*

JD: Oh that's it Sarah falls in at the 5 minute mark. The rest of the girls are the 7 official Endurance players.

*shows the 7 remaining girls celebrating and jumping into the water*

AMBER (on becoming an Endurance player): I'm so excited that I made it. I guess you can say that JD is my good luck charm because I thought of him the whole time I was hanging out there.

ROLANDA (on becoming an Endurance player): I can't believe I made it. I'm so excited. I really hope that Geoff makes it too.

*shows the 3 girls that got eliminated*

BEA (on being eliminated): I wished that I could've stayed on longer but my arms were getting tried and before I knew it I slipped and fell in the water.

ELLEN (on being eliminated): I know I could've stayed on longer but every time I tried shifting my weight my hands kept slipping and then before I knew it I was in the water.

SARAH (on being eliminated): I was afraid of this. I was thinking that I could do this, I know I can. Then before I knew it my hands were slipping off the bar and I was in the water.

*shows JD talking to the guys*

JD: Guys it's now your turn and let me tell you those girls out there were very impressive. Are you ready guys?

THE GUYS: Yeah!!!!

*shows the guys with their hands on the bars*

JD: On your mark, get set, GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*shows the guys swing out so they are above the water*

JD: Don't fall guys. Let's see if you can make it longer than the girls.

AMBER: Come on guys. You can do it. Don't fall.

ROLANDA: Come on Geoff don't fall.

AMBER: Rolanda you really want Geoff to make it don't you?

ROLANDA: Yes I do.

RAINBOW: You can do it guys.

DEBBY: Don't fall, guys.

JD: You have been hanging there for 3 minutes guys.

BAILEY: Let's go guys.

JENNIFER: Come guys. You can do it.

*shows the first guy falling*

JD: Oh there went Bertrand the first guy going home.

ROLANDA: Yes.

AMBER: What was that for Rolanda?

ROLANDA: I didn't want Bertrand to make it.

AMBER: Why?

ROLANDA: Because I knew that he would want me as his partner if he made it.

AMBER: Oh of course.

JD: 4 minutes guys. Don't fall.

*shows Amber looking over at JD*

AMBER (thinking): JD is so gorgeous.

*shows another guy falling*

JD: Vinny just fell in at the 5 minute mark. One more guy falls and then the rest will be the other 7 Endurance players.

LISA: Don't fall guys.

JD: Come on guys, you can do it. Don't fall.

*shows the last guy falling*

JD: Oh that's it Roosevelt is the last guy going home and that means the remaining 7 guys are the other 7 official Endurance players.

*shows the remaining 7 guys celebrating and jumping into the water*

GEOFF (on becoming an Endurance player): Yes I made it. Now hopefully I could get Rolanda as my partner. I can't believe I get to stay here longer.

RILEY (on becoming an Endurance player): I can't believe that I made it. I'm so excited.

*shows the 3 guys that got eliminated*

BERTRAND (on being eliminated): I can't believe I got eliminated. Now I can't get Rolanda as my partner. I really hope I could've stayed on longer.

VINNY (on being eliminated): My arms would getting so tried I just couldn't stay on longer and I had to fall in the water.

ROOSEVELT (on being eliminated): Oh, man. I wanted to stay here so bad. Well I guess you can't always get what you want.

*shows JD talking to the 14 official Endurance players*

JD: Congratulations you 14 are now the official Endurance players. Tomorrow you will get into your teams. So get a good night's rest and I will see you tomorrow for the partner game.

*shows JD walking off and the contestants walking to their huts*

*shows Amber watching JD leave and Rolanda noticing Amber watching JD*

ROLANDA: Amber what are you doing?

AMBER: I'm watching JD leave.

ROLANDA: Why is that?

AMBER: I don't know I just want to.

ROLANDA: Come on, Amber you can tell me.

AMBER: Ok, if I tell you can you promise not to tell the others.

ROLANDA: I promise.

AMBER: Thanks, Rolanda.

ROLANDA: So why were you watching JD leave?

AMBER: Well, the truth is I have this secret crush on him and I don't want him or the others to find out yet.

ROLANDA: A secret crush?

AMBER: Yes.

ROLANDA: Why do you have a crush on him?

AMBER: For one he's gorgeous.

*shows the girls walking to their huts*

End of Episode 1

JD: Next time on Endurance Alabama. The 14 remaining contestants will be paired up into teams.

*shows Rolanda smiling*

JD: Some may get who they want.

*shows Debby crying*

JD: Some may get who they don't want.

*shows two teams forming an alliance*

JD: Find out who ends up with whom next time on Endurance Alabama.
Back to top Go down
http://mjjmoonwalker.proboards.com/index.cgi
Michael Jackson's Wife
Admin&Owner
Admin&Owner
Michael Jackson's Wife

Character sheet
Michael Jackson: is the King of Pop

Endurance [1] Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance [1] Alabama   Endurance [1] Alabama Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:19 am

Episode 2, Partner Selection
JD: Last time on Endurance Alabama. 20 contestants from around the country traveled here to find out that they had to compete against each other to become the Endurance Alabama Champ. 14 of them made it past the Right To Stay and 6 of them didn't make it.

*shows the 6 eliminated contestants*

JD: Bea.

*shows Bea*

JD: Bertrand.

*shows Bertrand*

JD: Ellen.

*shows Ellen*

JD: Vinny.

*shows Vinny*

JD: Sarah.

*shows Sarah*

JD: Roosevelt.

*shows Roosevelt*

JD: Their journey ended when they couldn't hold on to the bar. Today the final 14 will become the final 7 teams. Who will get the partner of their choice and who will get the partner they don't want? Find out on Endurance Alabama!

*Theme song starts*

20 Contestants
*Shows the 20 contestants*

One Gorgeous Host
*Shows JD*

Drama
*Shows A Girl Crying*

Tough Challenges
*Shows Someone Falling In Water*

One Location
*Shows a remote location in Alabama*

One Great Game
*Shows Logo*

*shows the contestants talking outside their huts*

DEBBY: I want Jonathan.

BAILEY: I also want Jonathan.

JONATHAN: *confessional* Oh man. There are two girls that want me. Debby and Bailey. If I could choose my partner right now it will be Bailey. Bailey seems to be more athletic then Debby.

*shows JD walking towards the contestants*

RAINBOW: Hi, JD.

*shows everyone walking out of the huts*

JD: So you are know that you will get in your teams today, right?

GROUP: Yeah!

JD: Well today you won't be able to choose your partner it will be left up to fate to decide whose with who.

GROUP: *gasps*

JD: So I'll give you the rest of the morning to decide who you would want as your partner and hope that fate gives you who you want.

*shows JD leaving*

GEOFF: Well the one person I want is Rolanda.

ROLANDA: Yeah and I only want Geoff.

AMBER: I think you guys should decide on a color you want than you know and we'll know not to get that color.

*shows everyone agreeing to what Amber said*

GEOFF: I want blue.

ROLANDA: I also want blue.

AMBER: Oh ok. That's cool.

RILEY: Amber what color would you want and who do you want as your partner?

AMBER: I'm not sure on who I want as my partner but I want yellow.

RAINBOW: I want green.

JONATHAN: I want red.

BAILEY: I also want red.

DEBBY: I want red too.

AMBER: Uh oh. Two girls and one guy want red.

RAINBOW: It looks like Bailey and Debby are going to fight for the red spot today.

RILEY: *confessional* Amber wants yellow and I also want yellow. I didn't want to tell her because I'm not sure if she'll want me as her partner.

*shows the contestants walking towards to JD*

JD: So everyone today you will get into your teams and although you may not be able to get to pick who you want you will have to leave it up to fate to decide. Oh one more thing. Girls come over here.

*shows the girls walking to where JD wants them*

JD: Say good-bye to the boys.

*shows JD running and pulling a curtain between the boys and girls*

JD: You may not see you will end up on the same team. Color balls will fall and whoever catches that ball is on that team. Oh by the way there is a little gift behind each ball that I like to call water.

*shows the nervous looks on some of the contestants*

JD: The first ball to come out is going to be a blue ball.

*shows the blue ball dropping from the tube above the girls and Rolanda caught it*

JD: Oh she got it.

*shows the blue ball dropping from the tube above the boys and Geoff caught it*

JD: Oh he got it.

*shows the blue team: Rolanda and Geoff*

JD: You'll going to have to wait until the end to see if it's the person you wanted. The next ball coming is a green ball.

*shows Rainbow catching the green ball and getting drenched by water*

JD: She took the water head on but she got it.

*shows the green ball dropping from the tube above the boys and Douglas caught it*

*shows the green team: Rainbow and Douglas*

JD: You'll going to have to wait until the end to see if it's the person you wanted. The next ball coming is a red ball.

*shows the red ball dropping from the tube above the girls and Debby and Bailey fighting for the red ball*

*shows the red ball dropping from the tube above the boys and Jonathan caught it*

*shows the red team: Bailey and Jonathan*

JD: You'll going to have to wait until the end to see if it's the person you wanted. The next ball coming is a orange ball.

*shows the orange ball dropping from the tube above the girls and Debby caught it*

*shows the orange ball dropping from the tube above the boys and Danny caught it*

*shows the orange team: Debby and Danny*

JD: You'll going to have to wait until the end to see if it's the person you wanted. The next ball coming is a purple ball.

*shows the purple ball dropping from the tube above the girls and Lisa caught it*

*shows the purple ball dropping from the tube above the boys and Alex caught it*

JD: You'll going to have to wait until the end to see if it's the person you wanted. The next ball coming is a gray ball.

*shows the gray ball dropping from the tube above the girls and Jennifer caught it*

*shows the gray ball dropping from the tube above the boys and Jerome caught it*

*shows the gray team: Jennifer and Jerome*

JD: And the remaining guy and girl are on the yellow team.

*shows the yellow team: Amber and Riley

JD: Now let's see what happened on the other side of the curtain.

*shows the curtain and balls gone and the guys and girls standing in two rows in front of JD*

JD: Ok when I call your color step forward. Gray team.

*shows the gray team: Jennifer and Jerome stepping forward and walking to their team triangle*

JD: Red team.

*shows the red team: Bailey and Jonathan stepping forward and walking to their team triangle*

JD: Green team.

*shows the green team: Rainbow and Douglas stepping forward and walking to their team triangle*

RAINBOW: Yes.

JD: She looks a little excited. Orange team.

*shows the orange team: Debby and Danny stepping forward and walking to their team triangle*

JD: Purple team.

*shows the purple team: Lisa and Alex stepping forward and walking to their team triangle*

JD: When I call the yellow team we'll also know who the blue team is. Let's see who fate brought together on the yellow team

*shows the yellow team: Amber and Riley stepping forward and walking to their team triangle*

AMBER: We're going to do an awesome job.

JD: That's what I like to see. Now the remaining guy and girl is the blue team.

*shows the blue team: Rolanda and Geoff stepping forward and walking to their team triangle*

JD: I'm now looking at the 7 official teams of Endurance Alabama. Take the time to know your partners and I will see you in a few hours to tell you what your grand prize trip is.

*shows JD leaving and the teams walking back to their huts*

DEBBY: *interview* When Bailey got the red ball I was a little mad and a little upset but orange was my second choice and although I wanted Jonathan, but Danny was my second choice so I'm happy now.

RAINBOW: *interview* Everyone knew I wanted the green ball so they just let it roll away. When I found out the Douglas got the green ball too I was excited.

DANNY: *interview* Out of all the girls I'm glad that I got Debby. She was the only girl that I wanted.

AMBER: *interview* Out of all the guys that I wanted I'm glad I got Riley.

*shows the contestants talking to each other*

BAILEY: So Debby you seem to be ok with not being with Jonathan as your partner?

DEBBY: I was a little upset at first but Danny was my second choice so I'm happy being his partner.

BAILEY: That's good.

DEBBY: Do you want to be friends?

BAILEY: Yeah sure. Because I know that Danny and Jonathan are best friends.

DEBBY: That's cool.

*shows the teams walking towards JD with the girls holding their first pyramid piece*

JD: You guys look great in your team colors. Girls I see you are holding your first pyramid piece. Red Team: Bailey and Jonathan your piece is Discipline. Do you think you have the discipline to go all the way.

BAILEY: Yes we do.

JD: Bailey's got her game face on. She speaking for you Jonathan. Why don't you come up here and put your piece on your pole.

*shows the red team hanging up their piece on their pole*

JD: Blue Team: Rolanda and Geoff your first piece is Trust. Rolanda is Geoff the kind of person you can trust?

ROLANDA: Of course.

JD: Now why don't you come up here and put your piece on your pole.

*shows the blue team hanging up their piece on their pole*

GEOFF: I can be trusted.

JD: Orange Team: Debby and Danny your piece is Knowledge. Come up here and put your piece on your pole.

*shows the orange team hanging up their piece on their pole*

JD: Purple Team: Lisa and Alex your first piece is Leadership. Come up here and put your piece on your pole.

*shows the purple team hanging up their piece on their pole*

JD: Yellow Team: Amber and Riley your first piece is Commitment. Arm in arm come up here and put your piece on your pole.

*shows the yellow team arm in arm walking over to their pole and hanging up their piece on their pole*

JD: Gray Team: Jennifer and Jerome your first piece is Heart. Come up here and put your piece on your pole.

*shows the gray team hanging up their piece on their pole*

JD: Green Team: Rainbow and Douglas your first piece is Teamwork. Rainbow, you seem the most excited when you found out that Douglas was your partner. Why is that?

RAINBOW: He's got spank, fire and everything I want in a partner.

JD: And Douglas what about you?

DOUGLAS: I feel the same way.

JD: Ok now come up here and put your piece on your pole.

*shows the green team hanging up their piece on their pole together*

RAINBOW: Let's put it on together.

DOUGLAS: Teamwork.

JD: Teamwork. You guys hung up the piece together using your teamwork. Now would you like to know where you will be going on the grand prize trip if you go all the way and become Endurance Champs?

THE TEAMS: Yeah.

JD: Well if you and your partner make it all the way and become the Endurance Champs you will be heading to Madagascar.

LISA: So cool. I've always wanted to go to Madagascar.

AMBER: I love lemurs. I would love to go to Madagascar.

ROLANDA: Madagascar is so cool. I would love to go there.

JD: Where you will get to hang out with lemurs. Also you will get to learn the Malagasy the language in Madagascar. Now get a good night's rest and I'll see you tomorrow for your first team mission.

End of episode 2

JD: Next time on Endurance Alabama. The 7 teams will compete in their first team mission.

*shows a team losing some of their blocks*

JENNIFER: Come on we can't get left behind.

JD: Find out who wins the first Endurance Mission next time on Endurance Alabama.
Back to top Go down
http://mjjmoonwalker.proboards.com/index.cgi

Endurance [1] Alabama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson & his nephews 3T :: Other :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: