Michael Jackson & his nephews 3T

All about the gorgeous Michael Jackson and his nephews 3T.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Take Me As I Am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Jackson's Wife
Admin&Owner
Admin&Owner

Character sheet
Michael Jackson: is the King of Pop

PostSubject: Take Me As I Am   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:08 am

The Characters
Steve: Steven Burns
Steve’s younger brother, Joe: Donovan Patton
Josie: Me
Josie’s Mother, Terra: Terri Irwin
Josie’s Aunt Marlee the Librarian, younger sister to Terra and Betty: Marlee Matlin
Josie’s Father, Rock: Jeff Corwin
Josie’s Aunt Betty Mefford, older sister to Terra and Marlee : Betty Aberlin
Josie’s Uncle Charles Mefford, married to Betty: Chuck Aber
Josie’s older sister, Amber: Lisa J. Lennox
Josie’s older sister, Breezy: Mary Lou Retton
Josie’s older sister, Briar: Brenda Blue
Josie’s older sister, Delta: Summer Sanders
Josie’s older sister, Hailey: Vivian B. McLaughlin
Josie’s older sister, Ivy: Diane Farr
Josie’s older sister, Rain: Erin
Josie’s older sister, Savannah: Melissa
Josie’s older sister, Sierra: Rolanda
Josie’s older sister, Star: Teri
Josie’s older sister, Sunny: Angie
Josie’s older sister, Willow: Donna
Josie’s older brother, Ash: Murray Cook
Josie’s older brother, Bud: Jeff Fatt
Josie’s older brother, Canyon: Anthony Field
Josie’s older brother, Crag: Sam Moran
Josie’s older brother, Eddy: Greg Page
Josie’s older brother, Ford: Chad McNamara
Josie’s older brother, Heath: David Krumholtz
Josie’s older brother, Marsh: Dylan Bruno
Josie’s older brother, Oakes: Magnus Scheving
Josie’s older brother, Ridge: Ewan McGregor
Josie’s older brother, Rye: JD Roth
Josie’s older brother, Storm: JC Chasez
Josie’s younger sister, Autumn: Christy Carlson Romano
Josie’s younger sister, Blossom: Miley Cyrus
Josie’s younger sister, Brook: Emily Osment
Josie’s younger sister, Gale: Julianna Rose Mauriello
Josie’s younger sister, Heather: Kirsten Storms
Josie’s younger sister, Marina: Kimberly J. Brown
Josie’s younger sister, Rainbow: Chrissy
Josie’s younger sister, Sequoia: Shannon
Josie’s younger sister, Skye: Sophie
Josie’s younger sister, Summer: Sydney
Josie’s younger sister, Tempest: Miranda
Josie’s younger sister, Windy: Amanda
Josie’s younger brother, Branch: Jonathan Wexler
Josie’s younger brother, Burr: Mitchel Musso
Josie’s younger brother, Cliff: Matt
Josie’s younger brother, Dale: Rick
Josie’s younger brother, Field: Aaron
Josie’s younger brother, Forest: Jesse McCartney
Josie’s younger brother, Lake: Adam
Josie’s younger brother, Moss: Brandon
Josie’s younger brother, Thorne: Taylor
Josie’s younger brother, River: Justin
Josie’s younger brother, Stone: Billie
Josie’s younger brother, Woody: Lawson
Josie’s older sister’s, Sierra’s boyfriend, Jovan: Geoff
Josie’s older sister’s, Savannah’s boyfriend, Spencer: Shawn

Steve and Joe’s Friends
Blue, Side Table Drawer, Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper, Paprika, Cinnamon, Slippery Soap, Tickety Tock, Mailbox, Magenta, Green, Periwinkle, Shovel, Pail and Blue’s little brother, Sprinkles

Admin&Owner
Admin&Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take Me As I Am   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:09 am

The Summaries
Chapter 1: Josie finds out that her boyfriend, Steve is going to college and she is upset that he’s going. Steve asks Josie if she wants to come with him but she doesn’t want to go and she runs off crying to their room. Steve was going to go after her, but his younger brother Joe stops him. Joe then goes and talks to her and Josie tells Joe the reason why she ran off crying when she didn’t want to go with Steve to college.

Chapter 2: While Steve is at college he calls home and wants to talk to Josie. Joe hands Josie the phone and she was talking to Steve and he told her something that made her mad at him and she told him something that made him mad at her.

Chapter 3: Josie’s family comes over for a visit and find out that Steve has gone to college.

Chapter 4: Josie tells her family about what had happen on the first day Steve went off to college. They are surprised and shocked at what she told them.

Chapter 5: Joe and Josie go to visit Steve at college because he called them and invited them to come and visit him at college.

Chapter 6: Joe asks Josie to marry him since she isn’t Steve’s girlfriend anymore. Joe also asks Steve if he is ok with Joe asking Josie to marry him. Joe is shocked at what Steve’s answer is.

Chapter 7: Josie’s older sister, Sierra’s boyfriend, Jovan asks her to marry him.

Chapter 8: Josie’s older sister, Savannah’s boyfriend, Spencer asks her to marry him.

Chapter 9: Josie goes to the library with Joe to visit with her Aunt Marlee and Joe finds out that Marlee is Josie’s aunt.

Chapter 10: It’s Christmas and Steve comes home from college for Christmas vacation. Steve has a surprise visitor with him that he met at college.

Chapter 11: It’s now New Year’s Eve. Joe and Josie are throwing a New Year’s Eve party for everyone.

Chapter 12: Joe and Josie get married. Josie asks her older sister, Amber to be her Maid of Honor. Joe calls Steve at college not letting Josie know that he’s calling him and asks him if he would like to be his Best Man at his wedding to Josie. Josie asks Blue to be the Flower Girl and Blue’s little brother, Sprinkles to be the Ring Bearer.

Chapter 13: Sierra and Jovan get married. Sierra asks Savannah to be her Maid of Honor. Jovan asks Spencer to be his Best Man. Blue is the Flower Girl and Sprinkles is the Ring Bearer again.

Chapter 14: Savannah and Spencer get married. Savannah asks Sierra to be her Maid of Honor. Spencer asks Jovan to be his Best Man. Again Blue is the Flower Girl and Sprinkles is the Ring Bearer.

Chapter 15: Josie and Joe go on their honeymoon.

Chapter 16: Sierra and Jovan go on their honeymoon.

Chapter 17: Savannah and Spencer go on their honeymoon.

Chapter 18: Josie’s mom, Terra and her dad, Rock go on a 2nd honeymoon. Josie is really upset because she is real close with her mom and dad, especially her mom.

Chapter 19: Josie’s Aunt Betty and Uncle Charles go on a 2nd honeymoon. Josie doesn’t want them to go because she is real close to her aunt and uncle.

Chapter 20: Joe wants to have kids but Josie doesn’t want to go through all that pregnancy stuff, but Joe wants her to carry his child, but Josie wants to adopt. Joe doesn’t want to adopt and then Joe and Josie start fighting and then Josie’s older sisters help them get through it and they finally decide on how they are going to have a their first child.

Chapter 21: Josie and Joe take their twins to visit their Uncle Steve at college.

Chapter 22: The twins first birthday. The twins turn 1 year old and their Uncle Steve can’t come home to celebrate their birthday with them.

Chapter 23: Sierra and Jovan go on a 2nd honeymoon.

Chapter 24: Savannah and Spencer go on a 2nd honeymoon.

Chapter 25: Steve’s graduation. Steve is graduating from college and all his friends and family are invited.

Admin&Owner
Admin&Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take Me As I Am   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:10 am

Chapter 1
Steve Goes To College

One day Josie decided to go see her boyfriend Steve and his brother Joe. She walked to their house and up the walkway and she knock on the door. When the door opened she saw Joe standing on the other side.
JOE: Oh, hi, Josie.
JOSIE: Hi, Joe. Is Steve home?
Josie walked inside.
JOE: Yes he is and he’s been waiting for you to come over.
JOSIE: Really?
JOE: Yes he has.
JOSIE: Where is he?
JOE: He’s in his room.
JOSIE: Oh ok. Can you tell him to come here, please?
JOE: Sure, Josie.
So Joe went to go get Steve. A few minutes later Joe came back with Steve.
JOE: Steve look who’s here to see you.
When Steve saw Josie he ran over to her and picks her up in his arms than swings her around in the air. When he put her down he gave her a passionate kiss. A few minutes later he broke the kiss.
STEVE: I’m so glad that you are here. I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting for you to come over to tell you my great news.
Everyone gathered around to here Steve’s great news.
JOSIE: So Steve what is your great news?
STEVE: Well, today I’m going to college.
JOSIE (shocked): WHAT?
STEVE: You heard me, Josie, I’m going to college, today. I want you to come with me, Josie.
JOSIE (almost in tears): That’s great.
Josie ran off crying. She ran to their room and fell on to the bed crying. Steve was going to go after her but Joe stopped him.
STEVE: Joe why did you do that?
JOE: Let me go talk to her.
STEVE: Joe she is my girlfriend and I think that I should talk to her.
JOE: Steve, I think that she won’t talk to you but I have a feeling that she’ll talk to me so please let me go talk to her.
STEVE: Oh ok, you can go talk to her.
JOE: Thanks Steve.
STEVE: You’re welcome.
Joe went to go talk to Josie to see if he could cheer her up somehow. When Joe walked into the room he noticed Josie lying on the bed crying. He walked over to her and sat down on th bed next to her.
JOE: Josie?
JOSIE (through her tears): Oh, hi, Joe.
JOE: Are you ok?
JOSIE: Not really.
JOE (as he was wiping away Josie’s tears): What do you mean not really?
JOSIE: Well, Joe when I heard Steve say that he has great news I thought that he was going to ask me to marry him, but I guess I was wrong about that.
JOE: What made you think that he was going to ask you to marry him?
JOSIE: Joe, you know that Steve and I have been together for 2 years and last year we were talking about getting married and I thought that today was the day, but he didn’t ask me to marry him.
JOE: I remember that now. I guess that since he didn’t ask you maybe he’s not the guy for you.
Josie was shocked when Joe said that.
JOSIE: Joe, I guess you’re right because if he was the guy that I’m suppose to be with he would’ve asked me to marry him already, but since he hasn’t yet he isn’t the right guy for me and plus Steve doesn’t know this but I’m in love with someone else.
JOE: You are? Who is it?
JOSIE: I rather not say right now.
JOE: Oh ok. By the way are you going to go with Steve to college because he wants you to go with him.
JOSIE: Joe, I don’t want to go with him.
JOE: Don’t you still love Steve?
JOSIE: Yes I do, but not like I use to. I’ll always love Steve no matter what but I’m not in love with him anymore because of someone else.
Joe and Josie decided to go back to where everyone was at.
STEVE: Josie, sweetheart, are you going to come with me to college?
JOSIE: No I’m not, Steve.
STEVE: But, Jo, you’re my girl, I want you to come with me.
JOSIE: I just don’t want to go, ok.
STEVE: Why don’t you want to go with me?
JOSIE: Steve, I don’t want to go because I-I-I-I don’t want to talk about it right now.
STEVE: Jo are you trying to say that you’re breaking up with me?
JOSIE (took a deep breath): Yes, Steve that is what I was trying to say but I just couldn’t.
STEVE: Why?
JOSIE: Steve, you’re going to college and we’re not going to be together everyday anymore after you leave for college.
STEVE: Well I guess you’re right about that. But do you still love me?
JOSIE: Steve, Joe asked me the same thing and I told him that I still love you but when you said that you’re going to college I wasn’t in love with you anymore, but no matter what I will always love you, but just not like I use to.
STEVE: I get it. I feel the same way. Just because we’re not in love with each other doesn’t mean we have to stop being friends.
JOSIE: I agree, we can still be friends even though we’re not in love with each other anymore.
Later that day, Steve continued to get ready for college and everyone was planning a good-bye, good-luck at college surprise party for Steve. A few minutes later it was time for Steve’s surprise party.
STEVE: Hello, where is everyone?
Blue turned on the light and everyone jumped out from their hiding places.
EVERYONE: SURPRISE!!!
STEVE: A surprise party for me?
JOSIE: Yes Steve, this party this for you.
JOE: It’s a good-bye, good luck at college surprise party.
STEVE: Thanks, everyone.
So everyone gave their card that they made to Steve. Blue gave Steve a phone so that he can call home from college. When it was time for Steve to go everyone said their good-bye to Steve. Josie on the other hand was a little sad because she’s going to miss Steve.
STEVE: Josie what’s wrong?
JOSIE: Steve, I’m going to miss you so much.
STEVE: I know. I’m going to miss you too.
Steve was just about to walk out the door when he stopped.
JOSIE: Are you forgetting something Steve?
STEVE: Yes I am.
JOSIE: What are you forgetting?
STEVE: Josie, I was wondering just for this one last time...
JOSIE (interrupting): Steve say no more. I know what you are about to say.
STEVE: You do?
JOSIE: Yes I do.
STEVE: What was it that I was going to say then?
JOSIE: You wanted to know if you can one last kiss from me.
STEVE: How did you know?
JOSIE: Steve, you and I have been together for 2 years and I know what you want when you have to say good-bye.
STEVE: That’s right.
So Steve pulled Josie close to him one last time and started kissing her passionately. A few minutes later they broke the kiss and Steve finally walked out the door and to the bus that was waiting for him to take him to college. Once he got to the bus he turned around and waved good-bye to everyone, one last time.

PostSubject: Re: Take Me As I Am   

Back to top Go down

Take Me As I Am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson & his nephews 3T :: Other :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: